Business Studies Secondary Teacher, Bangkok
Posted: 11 March 2019
Vision: To bring out the best in everyone
To guide students into becoming well-rounded, informed, responsible, principled and confident global citizens.
To develop understanding of democratic governance; environmental stewardship; adventure, self-discovery and courage; leadership, compassion and service to others.
- Day and Boarding School with students from 3-18 years old, 700+ students, 80+ boarder’s
- Providing quality education via the English National Curriculum, IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programmes
- IB World School, CIS accredited, Round Square Global Member, Member of FOBISIA, ISAT and BSA
- Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, London School of Economics and King’s College-London are among many universities which have offered places to recent Regent’s graduates
Secondary Business StudiesTeacher (Click here for Job Description)
Due to the expansion of this department, we are seeking an outstanding Business Studies Teacher who is able to teach Key Stage 3, IGCSE and IB Diploma or A level. Successful applicants will demonstrate a clear appreciation of our philosophy, be passionate about learning, creative and critical in thinking and have a successful track record in getting the best out of everyone.
- Teachers must have QTS or equivalent
- All post holders are subject to thorough scrutiny including DBS or similar check
A letter of application and completed application form to be sent to Mr Peter Hogan, Principal, at email@example.com . A CV can be attached. Full details of the application process and other information can be found on our school website. Interviews will take place via Skype on a rolling basis with the Head of Secondary and face-to-face with the Principal in Bangkok or London. The school reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate at any time.
- Closing date: 19/03/2019
- Country: Thailand
- School: Regent’s International School, Bangkok
- Region: Australasia & East Asia
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org