GAP at Epsom College, Malaysia
Posted: 06 August 2018
Epsom College in Malaysia are seeking to recruit Gap Teachers starting on either in January or April until the end of August. (Term dates 17th April – 1st July)
- Assistance with the Sports programme. Expertise in Cricket, Netball, Rugby, Touch Rugby and Swimming would be advantageous including life saving qualifications.
- Assistance with younger students in the classroom.
- Assistance to Faculties and the wider College community as required.
- Assistance within the College’s holiday course (23rd July – 10th August)
Board and lodging is provided free of charge with a monthly salary of RM 2,500. Accommodation will be either as sole occupant or sharing with another sports coach. Applicants will be asked to support a wide range of activities and offer assistance in areas of interest or expertise beyond those listed above. Unless specifically required otherwise applicants will have as holidays all published term breaks.
Epsom College in Malaysia (ECiM) offers students a first class British educational and boarding experience. Strategically located an hour south of Kuala Lumpur, Epsom College in Malaysia is 15 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. This 50-acre development is Epsom’s first overseas campus.
Please submit your application in the form of a resume via email to email@example.com
- Country: Malaysia
- Region: Australasia & East Asia
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org