Join Round Square
Join a network of schools in 40 countries on five continents that share a passion for experiential learning built around six IDEALS of learning: Internationalism, Democracy, Environmentalism, Adventure, Leadership and Service.
Join Round Square and be a member of:
- A world-class educational approach;
- A vibrant and connected network; and
- A platform for future leaders.
Together we ensure that pupils have every opportunity to achieve in ways and to levels beyond their perceived limits, creating a blueprint for succeeding in all life's challenges.
Round Square Students are encouraged to discover and develop their own capabilities through a range of experiences, activities, collaborative projects and challenges, both within and outside the curriculum, including social service projects, exchanges and conference participation.
Member School Rights and Benefits
The benefits of Round Square membership are shared by the students, school faculty and leadership within those schools. Through Round Square opportunities, students’ lives are enriched and staff professional development is fostered, and when the tenets of Round Square are fully integrated into the philosophy and programs of the school, the education of all students is transformed.
As a member school you will;
- gain access to our global network of like-minded, high calibre schools;
- gain access to our custom designed collaborative, best practice intranet site and resource library;
- have the right to be publicly identified as a Member;
- have the right to be a voting member of the organisation, and the right to vote, in accordance with the applicable Regional Charter, to elect a Regional Trustee to represent your region on the Round Square Board;
- gain access to Round Square advice, guidance, communication media and resources;
- participate in and host activities including conferences on a local, regional and international level.
- have the opportunity for collaboration with other Members, including in relation to: student and staff exchanges; curriculum; staff development; best practice sharing; alumni engagement; and service projects.
Where to start
Being a Round Square student is about daring to do something challenging, about being interested and enthusiastic about the world and taking an active role to improve it in some way. With Round Square at BHS, you can be pushed out of your comfort zone without technically leaving it.
Megan Bower, Head Student, The Bermuda High School, Bermuda.