Is my school eligible?
The Round Square approach doesn’t focus on what is taught but rather how learning takes place. Together Round Square’s Member Schools aim to inspire and draw out from every child the capacity for personal responsibility, self-discovery, achievement and excellence, recognising that learning is most effective when it is practical, cross-cultural and collaborative.
If you believe your school and your students;
- seek to discover and embrace similarities and differences between cultures and nationalities in a way that promotes meaningful and lasting understanding, tolerance and respect;
- encompass a sense of equality, fairness, justice and a desire to do what is right;
- understand the significance of mankind’s place in the universe, the forces that shape our surroundings and the impact that they have on those surroundings;
- recognise that great leaders are driven by a desire to be of service to others and to nurture, guide, develop and help them to improve and succeed; and
- celebrate personal development through practical experience that brings sustainable support and benefit to others;
Then you could be a perfect school for Candidacy.