GAP Students, Bangladesh
Chittagong Grammar School (CGS) is delighted to announce details of the ‘2017 / 2018 GapnProgramme’ for 19 to 25 year olds.
This year we have vacancies for 4 students to join the school for any of our 3 programmes:
- Full year, 10 months internship, 1st August 2017 to 31st May 2018
- Fall Internship, 5 months, 20th July to 20th December 2017
- Spring Internship, 5 months, 3rd January to 31st May 2018
These are just some of the experiences that our Gap Interns will have:
- Teach pupils English
- Take part in School Activities and Trips
- Organize events and our Conference 2018, ‘Courage, Generosity, Service.’
- Work at our community school or any of our other community partners
Here in CGS, a weekly pay of BDT 6000/- is paid to per Gap student which is enough for meals, incidentals. CGS will also provide transport to and from the school and a furnished flat shared with other Gap students.
Air fare is on the Gap student, unless he/she does the entire year. If a Gap student does the entire year then we reimburse US$1000/- towards the airfare.