Stiftung Louisenlund is a privately run boarding school for boys and girls in Güby, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.
- Exchange and visits with RS schools worldwide and other partner;
- IB world school; and
- gap placement for students and assistant with Colby College.
- MUN with partner schools;
- School parliament;
- Politics society; and
- Debating society.
- Bee keeping;
- Bio gas plant;
- Solar panels; and
- Student survey: energy efficiency.
- Kutter and traditional boat sailing;
- Outward Bound Year 9; and
- High ropes.
- School captain and house captains;
- Captains of activities; and
- Student coaching (for other students).
- Transport of goods to parts of east Prussia;
- Fundraising for children in Ruanda and Kenya;
- Environmental project with polis partners; and
- Student participation in PR and marketing, management of events bringing the local community into school.
What being a RS school means to us
Louisenlund is proud to have been a global member of RS for nearly 40 years.
Round Square helps our students to develop global understanding at an early age. Exchanges, conferences and RSIS send them out into the world so that they are able to experience internationalism first hand.
Yearly evaluations are a great opportunity to check up on ourselves and assure us that we continue in our aim to educate young people to be well rounded citizens who are environmentally aware and responsible for themselves, their peers and who will become tomorrow’s leaders.
Where to find us
Louisenlund 9,, 24357 Güby, Germany