Indian School, Al Ghubra is a premier co-educational progressive school providing quality education to the children of the Indian expatriates in Oman for the last 28 years. It follows the curriculum of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Indian School Al Ghubra
Our School motto is "Strive for the Best”. Being a global Member of Round Square since 1996, the IDEALS help students to strive in order to become responsible, globally aware citizens and contribute meaningfully to the vision of educational philosophy of Dr. Kurt Hahn.
The democratic set up in the school fosters leadership qualities. The student leaders are decision makers of important policies regarding the well being of the students as well as the school. The different interactions and exchange programmes with organizations, and universities around the world foster the spirit of Internationalism. Environmental consciousness is encouraged at all levels. Community service opportunities are made available to the students. A key learning at the school is to respect differences and develop empathy for all. This is very much connected to the RS IDEALs.
What being a RS school means to us
RS gives our students:
- An opportunity to belong to an international organization wherein they can take part in International Conferences, student exchanges, service projects etc;
- An opportunity to teachers to exchange ideas and share best practices;
- Opportunities for cross cultural learning;
- Teaches students that they are global citizens;
- Develop Leadership qualities; and
- Learn to take on responsibilities and develop team spirit.
Where to find us
Al Ghubra, P.O. Box 1887, C.P.O. Seeb, Postal Code: 111, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, Oman